Sunday, July 3, 2016

Hi there! My name is Molly and I am 9 years old. I love drawing, reading, and making up games to play with my two sisters and brother. I play soccer and golf. 2 of my dreams are too become the best baby sitter in the world and play soccer on a really good team. I love harry potter and it is my favorite book and movie. my birthday is September 15th. 

Today is the day before the 4th of July! That is my favorite holiday. I feel so lucky to live in a free country. Today after church we are going to my grandma and grandpa's house in Ogden plain city to sleep over then we always go to the 4th of July celebration in the park close to their house. There is a fun parade right before we go to the park. at the end of the day, we go swimming. It is so fun! This year we are going to be in a float in the parade! I am so excited! 

My new soccer team is awesome! Some of them are going into 5th grade and I know them from school. I made the premier team this year which is like a higher level for each age group.

This week is going to be fun because instead of going home with my family, I get to stay and go on a little trip to bear lake with my  3 girl cousins my age. 

I can't wait! Bye!~

No comments:

Post a Comment